Statement on Ethics, Integrity & Transparency|blue solid|closed
Statement on Ethics, Integrity & Transparency
As an ICF Accredited provider, 5th Element Behavior Consultancy adheres to and emphasizes the International Coaching Federation Code of Ethics. The ICF Code of ethics describes the ICF core values, ethical principles, and standards of behavior for all ICF professionals. Meeting these ethical standards of behavior is the first of the ICF core coaching competencies. You can read more about the ICF Code of Ethics here https://coachingfederation.org/ethics/code-of-ethics.
Additionally, 5th Element Behavior Consultancy commits to acting with integrity and transparency. We hold ourselves and our participants to the highest level of integrity and strive to be as transparent as possible by explicitly stating measures being taken to provide programs in an ethical manner. We do not believe in using manipulative or dishonest sales tactics and strive to provide a safe and ethical sales process. Further, we work to provide fair and equitable pricing for all programs to ensure access and quality of coaching education.
DEIJ Statement|blue solid|closed
As members of the ICF community, 5th Element Behavior Consultancy and all our instructors, evaluators, staff and employees ascribe to the core values of integrity, excellence, collaboration and respect. The foundation of these values is a shared commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging and justice.
We will place diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging and justice at the forefront of every decision we make within our Association. As we continue the journey toward our vision, we will recommit ourselves to valuing the unique talents, insights and experiences that every coach and client brings to the world.
Non-Discrimination Policy|blue solid|closed
It is the policy of 5th Element Behavior Consultancy that:
- Recruitment and hiring of all personnel is conducted without discrimination against any individual with regard to race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status
- All staff and personnel will not discriminate against any employee or participant because of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status
- All individuals are welcome to participate regardless of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status
- All employees, students, and other participants should be able to enjoy an environment free of discrimination and harassment. This includes, but is not limited to, discrimination or harassment in the areas of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status. Our organization does not and will not tolerate conduct by any employee, student, volunteer, contractor, visitor, or vendor which unreasonably interferes with an individual’s ability to learn in a welcoming environment
Participants who wish to report discrimination are encouraged to follow the grievance policy outlined (https://www.anildagia.com/icf-compliance-policies#complaint-grievance-policy). 5th Element Behavior Consultancy will promptly investigate all claims and reports of inappropriate conduct.
General Disability Policy|blue solid|closed
General Disability Policy
5th Element Behavior Consultancy prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability and ensures equal opportunities for all qualified individuals with disabilities. At this time, all education services are offered in an online mode which does not require any travel to any location. This ensures that individuals with disabilities can attend the training from any location they are in as long as they have the required resources like internet and a device to connect to a zoom meeting.
5th Element Behavior Consultancy is not able to accommodate learning disabilities at this time due to lack of instructors qualified and experienced in working with learning disability adults. Individuals with questions about this policy should contact our Director of Education Anil Dagia on
Complaint/Grievance Policy|blue solid|closed
5th Element Behavior Consultancy seeks to ensure equitable treatment of every person and to attempt to solve any grievances in a timely and fair manner. Participants have the right to file a grievance regarding presentation or content, facility concerns, or instructor/faculty behavior. All grievances will be addressed to the best of our ability to prevent further problems. A process for filing grievances can be found below:
- A participant should first attempt to resolve the issue directly with the educator/trainer, staff, or participant with whom they have an issue. If participants are not comfortable approaching the individual, they can proceed to step 2
- If participants are not comfortable approaching the individual with whom they have a grievance, or are unable to resolve the issue directly, participants should submit a written grievance to the Director of Education within 7 days. The Director of Education will review the issue and talk to the student within 7 days of receiving the complaint. The Director of Education will work with all parties involved to resolve the issue
- If a participant does not feel the issue is resolved, a written request for an appeal should be sent to the Director of Education for review within 7 days. This appeal should include the original complaint and the reason(s) for which the participant is unsatisfied with the resolution attempt(s). Appeals are reviewed and a written response will be provided to the participant within 7 days of receiving the appeal. All appeal decisions are final.
Partial Completion Policy|blue solid|closed
Partial Completion Policy
5th Element Behavior Consultancy will offer credit for partial completion of a course. The number of hours awarded will depend on the number of hours of curriculum received. If you are interested in receiving partial credit for a course in which you are currently or were previously enrolled, please contact our Director of Education Anil Dagia at
Transfer of Credit Policy|blue solid|closed
Transfer of Credit Policy
At this time, we at 5th Element Behavior Consultancy are not able to accept partial course credit from other organizations or programs. Even if you have completed a Level 1 program, you must enroll for the entirety of a Level 2 program. Individuals with questions about this process should contact our Director of Education Anil Dagia at