Anil Dagia's 128th Emotional Fitness Gym - Apr 2018, Pune with Trainer Poonam Jain
Emotional Fitness Gym®
Emotional Fitness Gym® is a 5 step process that helps you develop immunity against stress rather than manage it or control it. It uses the physical fitness model that works on the principles of exercising regularly when you are already healthy so that you can stay healthy& live a long life.
So also, Emotional Fitness Gym® is about exercising your emotions when you are already in a good emotional state so that you can stay in the best of your emotional states & maintain them for a richer, happier & more fulfilling life.
Emotional Fitness Gym® uses this physical fitness based approach & combines it with the findings of neuroscientists to create a unique blend that takes the notion of Emotional Intelligence to the next level, where you can practice, breathe & live this Emotional Intelligence as if it were a natural in-born quality within you.
More specifically, it is a set of mental activities which Neuroscientists call "Neurally Inspired Exercises" that have been designed using the principles of Neuroplasticity (your brains ability to make changes to the neurological wiring & create new neural pathways).
Some Facts About Emotional Fitness Gym®
- Practical tools & techniques to take away with you
- Needs no more than 10-15 minutes a day
- High impact with immediate results
- Absolutely essential for today’s lifestyle
- Based on principles of Scientifically Researched & Proven field of NeuroScience and NeuroPlasticity
- Cognitive processes that can be practiced anytime, anywhere
- Results experienced immediately
Why People Must Attend This Full 1 Day Workshop?
1) To learn how to develop immunity against Emotional Viruses
2) To PHENOMENALLY IMPROVE Your responses to challenging circumstances with POSITIVE ATTITUDES
3) To FOCUS on Your GOALS
4) To develop and retain PEAK ENERGY levels for Your BEST PERFORMANCE
5) To bring about long lasting Personal Transformation leading to happier and more fulfilling personal as well as professional life
6) To help alleviate biological symptoms (like BP, diabetes, asthama)
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Management – MD, CxO, VP, Head of Department
- HR Professionals at all levels
- Sales Professionals at all levels
- Managers & Senior Managers
- Employees at all levels
- Business Owners, Professionals
- Trainers, Teachers, Coach/Counselors/Therapists, Students, Parents, Children
- Social workers, Health/Sports Professionals
- Energized & fitter mind and body
- Improved relations with self and others
- Feel good about yourself & others
- Balanced emotional state of mind
- General sense of happiness & well-being leading to better health
- Develop positive attitudes
- Better team & organizational results – job performance, decision making, creativity, employee turnover, teamwork, negotiations, leadership
- Improved productivity & efficiency
- Improved Collaboration & Reduced Conflict
- Develop a emotionally healthier work environment
- Reduced stress levels & Better work life balance
|Event Date||08-04-2018 10:00 am|
|Event End Date||08-04-2018 5:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||14-02-2018|
|Cut off date||07-04-2018 11:55 pm|
|Individual Price||Rs 6,000 + 18% GST|