Anil Dagia's 120th Emotional Fitness Gym - Nov 2016, For SADARA Project (Riyadh) with Trainer Saif Rahman
Inhouse Workshop for SADARA Project (Riyadh)
Happy people are more productive, more efficient, make lesser mistakes, have better personal relationships & work life balance. And it is well know that if you are being affected by stress, you cannot be happy.
Research has proven that high performers thrive on stress. In fact, it is this very stress itself that drives them to perform better & continue to improve their performance.
However, stress can & does take its toll, often at times leading to negative attitudes & behaviors resulting in what is termed as “burn-out”.
While stress management & stress control can help in recuperating from this burn-out, it often reduces the performance edge as well.
What the high performers need is not to manage or control their stress, but to learn to maintain positive attitudes, feelings & behaviors despite their circumstances. What they need is to develop their emotional immunity & strength so that they can handle greater amount of stress without the damaging effect.
Emotional Fitness GymTM
Emotional Fitness GymTM is a 5 step process that equips you with the tools that help you develop immunity against stress rather than manage it or control it. It is a set of mental activities which Neuroscientists call "Neurally Inspired Exercises" and has been designed using the principles of Neuroplasticity (your brains ability to make changes to the neurological wiring & create new neural pathways).
The 5 steps of Emotional Fitness GymTM as developed by Anil Dagia and taught by him & his team are:
1. Breath - the instant pathway to feel calm, relaxed & peaceful
2. Rewire your brain - neurally inspired exercises to
a) let go of stress & other negative feelings from past conditioning
b) Train your brain for happiness & positive emotions
3. Create a new empowering story for yourself – an exploratory journey into self awareness & introspection of your attitudes & beliefs
4. Tap into your subconscious - A brief visualization process designed to unleash the power of your subconscious to bring about massive changes in your life rapidly
5. Create a new self image - Visualize yourself as the new rejuvenated you.
Anil & his team teach these 5 steps in this 1 day workshop titled Emotional Fitness GymTM.
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL RESOURCES JUST FOR YOU TO TAKE BACK - Ensure You Continue To Remain At Peak Performance Even After The Workshop Is Over.
1. Proprietary Audio CD with all the visualization exercises
2. Set of Proprietary Audio CDs (3 numbers)
Some Facts About This Training
- Based on principles of Scientifically Researched & Proven field of NeuroScience and NeuroPlasticity
- Cognitive processes that can be practiced anytime, anywhere
- Needs no more than 10-15 minutes a day
- Results experienced immediately
- Absolutely essential for today’s lifestyle
Who Is This Training For?
- Senior Leadership Teams, Senior Management – MD, CxO, VP, Head of Department
- Sales Heads & Sales Professionals at all levels
- Business Owners, Professionals
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Master tools to regulate & gain control of one’s own emotions
- Have a positive influence on the emotion & motivation of others
- Apply tools for self awareness & self management of emotions to boost productivity & accomplishment
- Monitor & adapt your own emotions for the benefit of yourself, your team & department
- Use these concepts & techniques in work-related applications including communication, leadership, management, coaching, working with others, sales, customer service & supervision
- Better team & organizational results – job performance, decision making, creativity, employee turnover, teamwork, negotiations, leadership
- Improved productivity & efficiency
- Improved Collaboration & Reduced Conflict
- Develop a emotionally healthier work environment
- Reduced stress levels & Better work life balance
- Energized & fitter mind and body
- Improved relations with self and others
- Feel good about yourself & others
- Balanced emotional state of mind
- General sense of happiness & well-being leading to better health
- Develop positive attitudes
|Event Date||22-11-2016 10:00 am|
|Event End Date||22-11-2016 5:00 pm|
|Individual Price||In-house workshop for SADARA Project in (Riyadh)|