Think About This...
Which of the following is true for you:
- Overworked because of the demands placed by your boss(es)?
- Tired of not having a life of your own?
- Can't even get a leave or a vacation because your job "owns" you?
- Plagued by uncertainty of the job market & environment?
- Threatened by the climate of firing and lay-offs? Or already fired & tired of hunting for a job in an economy where employment rates are declining?
- Unfulfilled and unhappy with the constant "politics" at work?
- Searching for something more meaningful to do?
- Thinking about quitting your job and starting your own business? Or already taken the plunge and floundering?
If 3 or more of the points from above are true for you, then you have surely thought of quitting your employment.
But before you jump in, you need to realize, there is a cost to not doing your homework...
If you have no experience of starting or running a business, if you don't even know where to start, if you are unprepared......, then any resistance from your family and friends is totally justified because consider the research backed statistics:
- 20% of businesses fail in first year and another 13.33% fail in the second year. Which means you have a 33% chance of failing in the first two crucial years
- 50% of businesses fail in five years
- Only 33% of businesses survive after 10 years. This data takes into consider a large variety of small businesses.
- In my own personal experience, when it comes to the business of coaching and training, I have found that 90% of people who start a coaching / training business without any preparation of business, without any business planning, without any business strategy - end up going back to a job within 6 to 9 months
- And if you go back to a job, you forever sacrifice your dreams and aspirations and go back to a life of employment slavery, being unhappy, unfulfilled and disengaged
The key to your freedom lies in being prepared.
You have to prepare yourself to transform. You can no longer remain an employee who has the (false) security and (false) guarantee of a monthly salary. You have to become a Business Owner.
This Business Mastery Mentoring program is just right for you.
What does it mean to be a Business Owner...?
How is a being a Business Owner different?
As a business owner you become a strategist. What this means is that you work on the vision of your business, the layout and landscape of your business, the design of your business. Just like an architect works on and prepares a blueprint of his beautiful structure and then hands it off to the developer, similarly as a Business Owner you work on and prepare the blueprint of your business and hand it off to a competent team to build it and run it.
What does it take to be a Business Owner?
- Psychological Mindset
- Vision, clarity & certainty about your purpose, your business, your clients and potential clients
- Absolute certainty in your own abilities to transform your life, and hence also transform the lives of many others
- Reliance on your own ability to produce income on demand instead of relying on external environment & circumstances
- Strategic Vision
- Captured in Business Blueprint Designs & Business Patterns
- Driven by results and not tasks
- Financial Data Driven Business Decisions
- Keen understanding of the 5 Critical measurement parameters crucial for ongoing business success and growth