Personal Transformation Through Emotional Fitness Model
Emotional fitness is just as important as physical fitness for continued well being and health. In this model, Emotions can be considered like muscles. The ones you exercise more, will develop more strength, more stamina and more endurance. The ones you don't exercise, could shrivel if not under-develop.
Anyone into physical fitness knows that it is important to exercise all the muscles equitably for overall development. Form while exercising is crucial to how you develop your muscles. With incorrect form, you may end up developing these muscles in a way that may be detrimental to your well being in the long run. Proper nourishment of your body requires healthy & balanced diet. So also you need to nourish your emotions with healthy & balanced thoughts & ideas.
Why Must You Exercise Your Emotional Muscles?
Exercising your emotional muscles will develop a fitness level to your mental and emotional thought patterns so that you can ACHIEVE:
- Balanced emotional state of mind
- General sense of happiness & well-being leading to better health
- Better results in any area of life - financial, professional, career, acedemic, personal
- Improved productivity & efficiency
- Improved relations with self and others
- Energized & fitter mind and body
- Negative emotions like anger, frustration, irritation reduced or even eliminated
- Feel good about yourself
Who Must Exercise Their Emotional Muscles?
This model is analogous to the Physical Fitness model. You will find people with varying physical fitness levels in a gym including those who want to lose weight, those you want to gain weight, those who want to build muscle mass AS WELL AS people who are generally in peak fitness and want to continue to be like that. Similarly Emotional Fitness is for anyone and everyone who wants to improve AS WELL AS maintain their emotional fitness levels. People with specific emotional fitness needs may opt for a customized workout. If you are from any of the below list, then most definitely the Emotional Fitness model is for you
- Busy working professionals
- Business people
- Home makers
- Any one who is undergoing stress and wants to learn to eliminate stress forever
- Anyone who is NOT stressed and wants to develop their emotional fitness for continued health & well being
- Anyone interested in getting a preview into Neuro Linguistic Programming processes
Emotional Fitness Gym - Custom
If you have specific needs, then a custom one-on-one Emotional Fitness Coaching can be provided.
Author - Anil D Dagia, NLP Trainer member of ANLP, UK, Foremost NLP Trainer in Mumbai & Pune (India).
blog comments powered by Disqus