Why You Must Attend NLP Certification Training?
NLP has become a much sought after professional certification. Several MBA schools across India have introduced NLP as part of their curriculum.
Organizations consider NLP as a highly desirable qualification especially if you are in the role of HR, Training or any other role requiring you to manage people directly or indirectly.
Following are some of the roles where NLP skills are highly desirable:
- Organizational Change Management & Culture Change Management
- People Engagement
- Training & Development
- Management & Senior Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Corporate Communications & PR
- Media & Advertising
In the field of Life & Executive coaching or therapy, NLP is an invaluable skill. If you are in this field or thinking of getting into it, then you MUST have an NLP qualification. NLP has established itself as one of the most powerful behavior change technologies using which you can help your client create long lasting & empowering change and improve your success dramatically.
What do you learn when you undergo my NLP Training:
Learning NLP with me will equip you with some of the most important skills of dealing with people; skills which are not taught anywhere else. You will learn:
- what makes people the way they are
- to form a psychological understanding of people's behaviors
- to instantly form deep connections with people no matter how different they may be from you
- negotiations & conflict resolution, not just between people but also within a person
- skill of questioning that lets you get to the heart of the matter and address it at its core
- overcome resistance
- several different processes to find and to help people see alternative perspectives
- processes & techniques that will make people adapt their thought processes & attitudes so that it improves their inter-personal relations, helps them achieve success in their endeavors and improves their Life Quotient.
Some of the benefits for corporates includes the following:
• Improved People Efficiency & Productivity.
• Increased Innovation & Creativity.
• Develop Better & Stronger Leaders.
• Streamlined Communications.
• Improved Employee Relations.
• Enhanced Stakeholder Satisfaction.
Some of the benefits for individuals includes the following:
• More Success & Happiness.
• Better Work Life Balance.
• Improved Personal Relations.
• More Money & Wealth.
• Improved Confidence.
All of the above benefits are achieved through learning & developing essential skills that are not taught as part of education. A more detailed list of benefits when you learn NLP now is given below:
• Skills and techniques required to become a superlative communicator.
• Clarity of outcome for self, organization and client in order to increase productivity and enhance relationships.
• Spend less time in preparing for a client.
• Respond to challenging situations with a positive attitude for a successful outcome.
• Develop decision making strategies which are aligned with your values.
• Develop flexibility, focus and purpose.
• Understand & develop business strategies which will bring clients to a quicker decision point.
• Gain tools which accelerate learning for faster response time in structural changes.
• Increase your ability to accommodate a stressful environment with calmness and equanimity.
• Discover how to manage & resolve conflict.
• Adjust quickly to changes in structure, organization and product.
• Increase your Perception of Customer Service
• Gain a more comprehensive and sophisticated level of questioning skills which give you clarity, precision and success in business.
• Learn and model strategies of leadership excellence.
• Elicit the mental strategies used by clients in decision making, buying and selling.
• Learn the skills and strategies of top negotiators.
• Maximize your business potential and gain a competitive edge.
• Achieve the goals you have set faster and with greater effect.
• Gain the results you have wished for in every area of business.
• Model and replicate the behaviors of excellence.
• Personal, mental, emotional and physical alignment.
• Learn to transform fear into action.
• Lose limiting beliefs and learn empowering ones.
• Choose to release bad habits and replace them with useful habits.
• Align your own conscious and unconscious minds to access all your resources and gain maximum personal power.
• Learn how you create your reality and how others create theirs and learn the differences and similarities.
• Choose different ways to understand the meaning of events.
• Understand exactly what are your core values and how these determine your behavior and shape your life.
• Create your own ideal self by learning to master your internal feelings and emotions.
• Choose your emotions instead of being run by them.