About Anil Dagia
As a leader Anil achieved his successes through getting to the root cause of the challenges & being very clear, focused & straightforward in his thinking as well as in his communication. Anil's clients have described him as "Unconventional" & a "No Box Thinker". Anil is never satisfied with status quo & challenges himself as well as his clients to think beyond their perceived boundaries of thinking.
As a leader Anil achieved his successes through getting to the root cause of the challenges & being very clear, focused & straightforward in his thinking as well as in his communication.
Clients describe Anil with the following words;
- takes pride in what his clients deliver,
- makes sure his clients achieve their results,
- facilitates coaching conversations with ease to get clients to reach desired goals & outcomes,
- service orientation,
- amazing human being who provides different perspectives,
- quality to connect with individuals & groups,
- ability to listen & build great rapport,
- easily finds strengths & weaknesses of his clients,
- takes into account each individuals learning capabilities with consideration & empathy.
Anil’s experience outside coaching builds on 22 years in IT consulting services. Through his work at various IT organizations like Citicorp Overseas Software Limited (COSL –now Polaris), i-flex (now Oracle Financial Services) and many others he has worked across numerous geographies including but not limited to North America, UK, Africa & Middle East. His core capabilities include Program management, IT Risk Management & IT Governance & Controls. He designed and implemented project execution, delivery management & risk control programs, which earned him the reputation of guaranteeing turning around of troubled projects in 3 months.
Anil started coaching individuals after he qualified as a coach on completing his Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming in 2009. He now works with executives in multinationals & business owners to achieve measurable and sustainable change in themselves, the teams they work in and the organisation as a whole.
- Coached and Mentored several HIPO (Hi-Potential) executives including but not limited to
- Senior Consultant & Business Mentor having worked with McKinsey’s
- HR Head of an infrastructure company in the Power sector
- Head of Leadership Academy responsible for developing Leadership pipeline for a Large IT services company
- Woman Entrepreneur Heading the Training & Alliances unit of company involved in skill development & employment creation at a National Level
- CEO (retired) of an American multinational company in the Manufacturing sector
- CEO of an infrastructure company in the Power sector
- Logged over 2000 hours of coaching and mentoring experience in diverse Industries across India, Dubai, South Africa.
Anil has a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, a Trainer status for the field of Neuro Linguistic Programming and holds a coaching credential from International Coach Federation. He is a member of the International Coach Federation and of the Association of Neuro Linguistic Programming (UK).