Every personal development teacher, coach, trainer screams about the power of goal setting. It is one of the hottest topics in personal development.
In my over a decade of experience of training/coaching over 10,000 people from across 15 nationalities, here is what I found happens to many of them. They:
- set goals to lose weight, lose fat, gain wait, gain muscle - but didn't work
- set goals to eat as per a diet - but didn't work
- set goals to develop a physique - but didn't work
- set goals to wake up early in the morning - but didn't work
- set goals to follow an exercise routine - but didn't work
- set goals to run a certain distance in a certain time - but didn't work
- set goals to manage time - but didn't work
- set goals to be more proactive & less lazy - but didn't work
- set goals to stop procrastinating - but didn't work
- set goals to manage emotions - but didn't work
There are many more examples, where people have followed every advice given by any and all personal development gurus and yet, they were not able to achieve the goals they had set.
The fact is, goal setting is indeed one of the most powerful tools available to help us achieve results that might otherwise have been unimaginable.
However, like any tool, there are principles of using a tool to make it work for you. For example, if you used a screw driver & all you did was tap with it, you won't be able to deliver its function, will you?
I have been in the area of coaching & personal transformation for over a decade & have trained/coached over 10,000 people from across 15 nationalities including but not limited to Americans, Australians, British, Canadians, Dutch, Egyptians, French, German, Spanish, South Africans & many more.
Since then I have been a trainer and a coach to many CEOs of large companies as well as Managing Directors and business owners of several large and SME organizations. Many of them were in similar situations and I have helped them tap into the power of goal setting - THE RIGHT WAY.
Incl. 18 % GST
7 Principles That Make Goal Setting Work For You