Some Facts About This Course
Advantages & Disadvantages Of Obtaining Your NLP Certification From Anil Dagia
Individualized, Personalized & Customized TrainingEvery training is customized to meet your specific needs. When you register, you will be asked to fill up a detailed & thought provoking questionnaire. Previous participants have reported that they have taken up to 5 hours to fill the same & doing so in & of itself has generated tremendous insights for them.
No ICF CertificationDuring this training you learn how to use NLP in different contexts. However, ICF certification, is not included in this training in order to make it more economical for you to attend.
Note that the option to upgrade to an ICF certification at a later date, is available to you.
Practical & Result OrientedWhile other people claiming to be trainers of NLP audaciously cheat you with either an overdose of powerpoint presentations or some nonsense like "we will teach your subconscious mind", Here, you can learn to master every bit of NLP in a way that you can get your desired result in any chosen area of your life.
If you are a trainer, you will learn to incorporate your knowledge into creating value in your trainings which will earn you more money than you used to.
Stringent Assessment CriteriaPaying your fees & attending the training does not qualify you to receive your certificate. The assessment criteria to fulfill is very stringent & comprises of not just attendance but completion of homework assigned to you at the end of each day of training as well as a case study discussion to demonstrate your competency. Failure to meet the criteria in full will result in your certificate being withheld.
Complimentary Life Long SupportYou will have unconditional & complete lifetime support in your endeavors to apply what you learned during your NLP training course with Anil Dagia
This Training Is Not An EntertainmentThis training focuses on you making the changes that will help you achieve the results you desire. Hence the training is designed to be quite intense & does not provide any entertainment like singing, dancing etc.
Complimentary Life Long Access To Resource LibraryYou have a lifetime access to a library of NLP resources comprising of tonnes of books as well as over 650 GB in e-books, audios & videos including some of the rarest of rare books & videos.
Limited Opportunities To Attend This TrainingSince the training is highly customized to meet the specific needs of each & every participant, batch sizes are limited to not more than 10 participants. Hence you have a very limited opportunity to find yourself attending this training.
Highly Recognized & Credible CertificationThe certificate you will receive is a professional NLP certificate with which you will be eligible to apply for a membership with ANLP (UK), the only umbrella organization that offers impartial & independent advice & supported by many internationally renowned innovators in NLP including Steve and Connirae Andreas, Judith DeLozier, Robert Dilts, Charles Faulkner, Steve Gilligan, Christina Hall, L Michael Hall, Tad James, Bill O`Hanlon, Frank Pucelik and Wyatt Woodsmall. This means that no matter where you go in the world, your certificate will be recognized by the appropriate NLP associations.
Furthermore, the content of this training has been approved by International Coach Federation (ICF) as Coach Specific Training, making it the 1st ICF+NLP dual certification course, a feat which no other NLP trainer has been able to do before Anil.
You Won't Be BrainwashedPlenty of people claiming to be NLP trainers brainwash their participants to become their blind followers despite the embarrassment of not being able to apply any of their knowledge. The training you will receive here will focus on developing you as a individual rather than a blind follower.
- More than 20 Batches Conducted across South Africa, Dubai & India
- Contents of this course have been approved by ICF for Coach Specific Training Hours
- Practical approach focused on every day situation usage rather than therapy based focus
- In-person classroom training with hands-on experiential learning
Skills You Will Develop
- Critical questioning
- Lateral thinking & Creativity
- Negotiation & Conflict resolution
- Emotional Intelligence
- Manage emotional states (self & others)
- Persuasive communication
- Develop the Success Attitude
- Precision goal setting
- Deductive observation skills (like the legendary Sherlock Holmes)
- Instantly connect with anyone & everyone
- Conversational leader
- Story telling
- Multi Dimensional problem solving
- Time management
Results You Can Expect
- Gain more social popularity
- More power in your public speaking
- Greater success in your profession
- Achieve results that were previously difficult
- Be more in control of your life
- More people start liking you & getting drawn to you
- Fulfillment in relationships
- Financial growth
- Greater happiness
- Healthier mind & body
- Confident attitude
- Overcome shyness & fears
- Develop new habits
Why Must You Bother To Get Certified As Practitioner of NLP?
Have you ever felt the need to get better at influencing & persuading? Where have you felt this need? In inter-personal relationships? In team management situations? In a leadership role? In sales / negotiation? In coaching / healing / curing your client? In a trainers role?
If you have to interact with other humans, then you MOST definitely need to continue sharpening your skills at influencing & persuading others.
Some of the best leaders & negotiators continually invest in themselves to become even better at what they are already good at. And if you are not as good as you would like (at these skills) - then you cannot not afford to invest in training yourself.
Read more about this on my blog - Click Here
Does NLP Work?
Have you ever asked or been asked this question – “Does NLP work”? Here is the answer – NLP does not work. In fact it is the opposite. What works – that is NLP. NLP is about finding out what works and then doing that.
Read more about this on my blog - Click Here
Upon successful completion of the NLP Practitioner certification course, you will be awarded Practitioner of NLP certificate, a professional NLP certificate with which you will be eligible to apply for a membership with ANLP (UK), the only umbrella organization that offers impartial & independent advice & supported by many internationally renowned innovators in NLP including Steve and Connirae Andreas, Judith DeLozier, Robert Dilts, Charles Faulkner, Steve Gilligan, Christina Hall, L Michael Hall, Tad James, Bill O`Hanlon, Frank Pucelik and Wyatt Woodsmall. This means that no matter where you go in the world, your certificate will be recognized by the appropriate NLP associations.
About Anil Dagia
- Certified Trainer of NLP (Trainer member of ANLP CIC, UK)
- Received NLP Training in South Africa from NLP Master Trainer Dr Terri Ann Laws
- ICF Credentialed Coach, PCC & Mentor Coach
- World’s 1st NLP Trainer to offer ICF Approved Coach Training Certification + NLP Certification in a single training***
- Creator of SUPER SUCCESSFUL programs like "Emotional Fitness GymTM", "Neuro Linguistic Influence" and many others
- Winner of ISHMA Awards 2015 for Excellence in NLP Trainings
- "Unconventional", "No Box Thinker", "Trainer Who Does Not Use Powerpoint" are some of the titles given to him by those who have attended his courses
- Probably the MOST INNOVATIVE NLP trainer in India
- Trained/coached over 10,000 people across 14 nationalities (including American, Australian, British, Canadian, Cyprus, Dutch, Egyptian, French, Spanish, South Africans and many more)
- Conducted Trainings in Dubai, South Africa & India
- Certified 36 batches of NLP Practitioners & 5 batches of NLP Master Practitioners in live trainings
- Certified 10 batches of ICF + NLP Practitioners & 2 batches of ICF + NLP Master Practitioners in the dual certification courses in live trainings
- Certified 8 batches of ICF approved NLP Coaches in online trainings
- Completed 120+ workshops of Emotional Fitness GymTM
- Probably the only NLP trainer in India who teaches you practical NLP that you can use in the Boardroom
- Interviewed by Times Of India - Click Here
- Interviewed by Mid-Day - Click Here
- Interviewed for 2nd time by Mid-Day - Click Here
- Interviewed by MJ Shubhra of Radio One 94.3 FM - Click Here
- More than 2000 skill endorsements on linkedin
Watch Video Testimonials For Anil Dagia’s Trainings