Some Facts About This Course
Advantages & Disadvantages Of Obtaining Your ICF Certification From Anil Dagia's 5th Element
Individualized, Personalized & Customized Training
Every training is customized to meet your specific needs. When you register, you will be asked to fill up a detailed & thought provoking questionnaire. Previous participants have reported that responding to this questionnaire, in & of itself has generated tremendous insights for them.
Complimentary Life Long Support
You will have unconditional & complete lifetime support (by e-mail) in your endeavors to apply what you learned during your training course with 5th Element
Stringent Assessment Criteria
Paying your fees & attending the training does not qualify you to receive your certificate. The assessment criteria to fulfill, is very stringent & comprises of not just attendance but completion of homework assigned to you at the end of each day of training, a case study discussion to demonstrate your competency & minimum number of mandatory observed coaching sessions. Failure to meet the criteria in full will result in your certificate being withheld.
Complimentary Access To Resource Library
You have a 3-month limited period access to a library of resources comprising of tonnes of books as well as over 650 GB in e-books, audios & videos including some of the rarest of rare books & videos. This access requires physical presence.
This Training Is Not An Entertainment
This training focuses on you making the changes that will help you achieve the results you desire. Hence the training is designed to be quite intense & does not provide any entertainment like singing, dancing etc.
From among all the ICF approved training programs that have an NLP focus, none of these other training programs were found to be offering ICF certification + NLP certification in a single training at the time this training program was approved
This created a wave of followers rushing to get their NLP programs approved by ICF.
Limited Opportunities To Attend This Training
Since the training is highly customized to meet the specific needs of each & every participant, batch sizes are limited to not more than 10 participants. Hence you have a very limited opportunity to find yourself attending this training.
Highly Recognized & Credible Certification
The International Coach Federation (ICF) is the institution that sets the standard for the coaching industry. You can be assured of a world-class internationally recognized program.
You will also receive a professional NLP certificate with which you will be eligible to apply for a membership with ANLP (UK), the only umbrella organization that offers impartial & independent advice & supported by many internationally renowned innovators in NLP including Steve and Connirae Andreas, Judith DeLozier, Robert Dilts, Charles Faulkner, Steve Gilligan, Christina Hall, L Michael Hall, Tad James, Bill O`Hanlon, Frank Pucelik and Wyatt Woodsmall. This means that no matter where you go in the world, your certificate will be recognized by the appropriate NLP associations.
You Won't Be Spoon Fed
Several coach certification programs provide you with templates of coaching questions & formats. This spoon-feeding leads to stunting your personal & professional growth and negatively affects your future performance in this profession. The training you will receive here, will focus on developing you as a individual so that you will be equipped to handle any coaching situation on your own.
- World's 1st ICF + NLP Practitioner Dual Certification Course*
- India's 1st ICF Approved Coach Specific Training (ACSTH) with NLP core curriculum
- 84 hours Coach Specific Training hours (can be used in lieu of CEUs if you are already ICF certified)
- Training completed in 7 days
- 5 Observed coaching sessions (with option of up to 9 observed coaching sessions)
- In-person classroom training with hands-on experiential learning
* - Disclaimer
From amongst all the ICF approved training programs that have an NLP focus, none of these other training programs were found to be offering ICF certification + NLP Practitioner certification in a single training at the time this training program was approved.
This is based on the following 3 inputs
1) An email received from ICF with a list of all programs approved by ICF which have NLP content (as of the time this course was approved)
2) A scan of marketing material available from the websites of the training as listed in the email received from ICF
3) A scan of marketing material available from the websites of the ICF programs listed on ICF TPSS database & mentioned as having NLP content.
NLP + ICF Advantage
- Power of NLP tools along with global credibility of rigorous International standards
- Highest acceptability & applicability in the corporate environment
- Access to worldwide community of experts available through ICF
- Access to research studies available through ICF
Why You & Your Organization Must Consider Coach Training?
Whether you are a manager, salesperson, administrator, HR or even the CEO, the world of business as well as social relationships have become extremely complex. The hierarchical structures of society are being replaced by collaborative structures. It is extremely crucial now more than ever to guide & influence rather than demand.
Whether it is business growth or personal growth, it is now more important than ever for you to be able to inspire a sense of trust in people. While being good at planning, taking decisive action and monitoring progress remain necessary skills, you now need to be more sensitive to your environment and have greater awareness of the current mood & sentiments. You need to be a very good listener, be equally adept at guiding people & creating awareness by asking questions as by direct communication. You need to be very good at driving consensus & obtaining agreement.
You need to be a coach first.
To Know More About This Course - Click Here
Why Become A Coach?
"Everyone needs a coach. Every famous performer has somebody who's a coach, somebody who can watch what they are doing and say, ‘is that what you really meant’, give them perspective. The one thing people are never good at, is seeing themselves as others see them. A coach really really helps." ~Google CEO Eric Shmidt in an interview on CNN.
Worldwide, coaching is considered as a profession. There are now over 47,500 coaches worldwide and this profession is generating revenues of over 2 billion USD globally and is expected to have an increase in demand for coaching services as well as in revenues in the coming years. There's been a rapid growth in this profession in Eastern Europe & Asia.
The biggest opportunity lies in making the public aware of what are the advantages & benefits to be obtained from coaching & looking at the return on investment by those who are taking part in the coaching profession.
Is Coaching The Right Profession For You?
2/3rd of the coaches worldwide are female & majority of coaches are over 45 years in age. While there aren't many young coaches worldwide, the larger number of younger coaches and males are from the Asia-Pacific region. 60% of coaches worldwide have an advanced degree (Master's or Ph.D.)
Income Potential From Coaching Profession
86% of the coaches worldwide have established their independent practice. Their clients are likely to hold the position of Executive, CEO, CFO and are more likely address key issues such as work/life balance, strategic thinking/planning.
Position held by the clients exerts an important influence on fees per session with coaches who serve executives commanding the highest hourly fees across the entire profession and also earning the highest annual revenues from coaching.
The coaches who are earning the most are those who are focusing on Executive Coaching / Business Coaching. The longer coaches are in profession, higher are their incomes. People are looking for experience and specialization. Despite the global economic slowdown, the coaches with more experience and business specialization are reporting higher incomes per session and longer client engagement duration.
(Above data is based on 2012 ICF Global Coaching Study conducted independently by PricewaterhouseCoopers)
Why Choose ICF Certification?
Why NLP Based Coach Certification?
Approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) – the institution that sets the standard for the coaching industry, you can be assured of a world-class internationally recognized program. Become a 5th Element Certified NLP Coach upon successfully completing the training. As a graduate of 5th Element NLP Coach certification course, you would have gained 84 hours of coach training and satisfied the requirements for credentialing that will enable you to apply for ICF Membership and Credential.
You will also receive the Practitioner of NLP certificate, a professional NLP certificate with which you will be eligible to apply for a membership with ANLP (UK), the only umbrella organization that offers impartial & independent advice & supported by many internationally renowned innovators in NLP including Steve and Connirae Andreas, Judith DeLozier, Robert Dilts, Charles Faulkner, Steve Gilligan, Christina Hall, L Michael Hall, Tad James, Bill O`Hanlon, Frank Pucelik and Wyatt Woodsmall. This means that no matter where you go in the world, your certificate will be recognized by the appropriate NLP associations.
About Anil Dagia
- Life & Business Strategist and Transformation Specialist, Mentor, Coach & Advisor
- Certified Trainer of NLP (Trainer member of ANLP CIC, UK)
- Received NLP Training in South Africa from NLP Master Trainer Dr Terri Ann Laws
- ICF Credentialed Coach, PCC & Mentor Coach
- World’s 1st NLP Trainer to offer ICF Approved Coach Training Certification + NLP Certification in a single training***
- Creator of SUPER SUCCESSFUL programs like "Emotional Fitness Gym®", "Neuro Linguistic Influence" and many others
- Winner of ISHMA Awards 2015 for Excellence in NLP Trainings
- "Unconventional", "No Box Thinker", "Trainer Who Does Not Use Powerpoint" are some of the titles given to him by those who have attended his courses
- Labelled as the MOST INNOVATIVE NLP trainer in India
- Trained/coached over 15,000 people across 15 nationalities (including American, Australian, British, Canadian, Cyprus, Dutch, Egyptian, German, French, Spanish, South Africans and many more)
- Conducted Trainings in Dubai, South Africa & India
- Certified 55 batches of NLP Practitioners & 6 batches of NLP Master Practitioners in live trainings
- Certified 37 batches of ICF + NLP Practitioners & 4 batches of ICF + NLP Master Practitioners in the dual certification courses in live trainings
- Certified 16 batches of ICF approved NLP Coaches in online trainings
- Completed 134+ workshops of Emotional Fitness Gym®
- Probably the only NLP trainer in India who teaches you practical NLP that you can use in the Boardroom
- Interviewed by Times Of India, Mid-Day & MJ Shubhra of Radio One 94.3 FM
- More than 2000 skill endorsements on linkedin
Watch Video Testimonials For Anil Dagia’s Trainings